Preset and Adjustable Manual Torque Screwdrivers
When your assembly
process requires a manual torque screwdriver for
repetitive fastening with a calibrated tool, Delta
Regis offers PRESET and ADJUSTABLE styles to cover a broad range of applications.
- Ergonomic handle provides better turning power with less effort
- Preset torque in clockwise direction only - ccw torque is not limited allowing extra torque for loosening
- 1/4" hex quick change bit holder accepts insert and power bits
- Accuracy is +/- 6% (complies with EN ISO 6789)
- Calibration certificate provided with each tool
The PRESET SERIES is adjusted by removing a cover at the end of the handle and inserting a hex socket to make adjustments to the torque setting. The output torque setting must be confirmed by means of a certified torque tester suitable for the testing of click-type torque screwdrivers, such as our DRBT Series Bench Tester. Preset screwdrivers are typically used when one fixed setting is required in a production environment - the lack of external adjustment deters tampering.
The ADJUSTABLE SERIES has a torque scale marked on the output shaft. In-line style tools are adjusted by pulling and turning an adjustment ring at the front of the tool handle. Pistol style screwdrivers include an adjustment tool which is integrated into the handle. An arrow on the handle aligns with the torque scale to indicate the set torque value.